Lumbar Traction -
Saunder Lumbar Traction Hometrac
Although the Hometrac Lumbar Traction was designed for patient home use, its unique features are causing healthcare providers to use it as a clinical Lumbar Traction device!
What makes the Lumbar Traction so effective? Force is applied via a hand held pump, actively separating the lower half of the Lumbar Traction treatment surface. The active Lumbar Traction , friction-free force is highly efficient. Less pressure is transmitted through the pelvic belts, concentrating the Lumbar Traction force just where it's needed.
You ask, we listen! The new Lumbar Hometrac DELUXE features great new harnesses with a non-slip surface. The new harnesses allow a more comfortable, effective pull. What's more, we've added a convenient, zippered carrying case. The new Lumbar Hometrac Deluxe is more comfortable and convenient than ever before!
The Lumbar Hometrac Deluxe also features:
- Actively moving treatment surface
- Patented pump/gauge
- Application of up to 200 pounds of traction
- Friction-free surface ensuring smooth motion
- Folds to only 23" x 24" x 3" for easy storage in its HANDY CARRYING CASE!
- Weighs only 22 pounds in the case
- Comes with user's guide, written with the patient in mind
Quality home lumbar traction
is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
A physician's prescription is required for the Lumbar traction HomeTrac Deluxe.
- Open the unitit self-locks into position!
- Secure the beltsthey're already attached!
- Pump it upeffective traction, smooth and quick!
Lumbar Traction Features
- Friction-free track and actively moving Lumbar Traction treatment surface allow smooth and highly efficient application of lumbar traction
- Lumbar Traction Patented pump incorporates an easy "click into place" mechanism for pumping, sustaining and releasing the traction. It's easy to use Lumbar Traction and eliminates air leaks.
- Lumbar Traction Gauge is calibrated in pounds and kilograms to provide feedback and promote consistency in Lumbar Traction treatment
- The Lumbar Traction Weighs less than 30 pounds and can be set up in 30 seconds
- Applies up to 200 pounds of Lumbar Traction
- Patient is held secure by comfortable thoracic and pelvic belts during Lumbar Traction .Most people can position themselves in the Lumbar Traction device without any help.
- Lumbar Traction Safety feature: our unique pressure valve limits the amount of Lumbar Traction force to 200 pounds, and the Lumbar Traction force can be released easily and immediately by the patient if necessary.